Style GQ (Wrestling) Roman Reigns was interviewed today by Alex McCarthy of Give Me Sport. The full interview will be available on their podcast later this week, he tweeted (@AlMac_GMS) these highlights:
* On Braun Strowman, Reigns said, “No matter what anyone says, I made a monster.” He said that he was proud of where Strowman is now and called their feud the favorite of his career.
* Regarding Brock Lesnar possibly going to the UFC, he said, “Now is the time to pull the trigger, he’s not getting any younger. I fully support whatever he wants to do.”
* He said that John Cena and the Usos are the two acts that are “heads and shoulders above everybody else on the mic.”
* Reigns called Daniel Bryan “one of the best ever to step inside the ring.” He added, “You want me to turn heel? Put me with Daniel Bryan.”
* Reigns didn’t have an estimate on when Dean Ambrose would return, but said that “we need him.” He said Ambrose is “rehabbing like a mad man” and has moved to Birmingham, Alabama full-time to recover from his injury.
* He praised Seth Rollins, saying that he has grown as a performer in every area. He added that Rollins has also developed into a real locker room leader, which wasn’t always the case.
* When asked if he would watch CM Punk’s next fight Reigns replied, “If it lasts more than 30 seconds.”